Um, these might be one of the best cookies I have ever tasted. It’s like funfetti cake- but in a cookie.
I recently brought these and another type of cookie (to be posted very soon) to a gathering at work. It was funny to watch people try to decide between the two.
In the end, most didn’t decide. They just took one of each.
Did I mention I get along very well with my co-workers?
These are great for a little kid birthday parties, big kid birthday parties and Tuesdays. Because who doesn’t need a cookie on a Tuesday?
These certainly have a similar taste to the Cake Batter Blondies
I’ve made in the past but the texture is definitely different. Just try them both and find out for yourself.
Cake Batter Cookies
(From Chef In Training)
- 3/4 c. butter
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 c. yellow cake mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the dry pudding mix and cake mix and beat until blended. Then add the eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt, until just incorporated. Stir in as many or as few sprinkles as desired.
4. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly browned.